Music: Innocent M - Aleluya


I king innocent m. Was born in the family of late ogbuehi Lazarus and Alice muogbo from enugwu nanka in orumba north L. G. A in Anambra state Nigeria. I started music from St Gregory parish in Enugwu nanka my town before I later joined akanchawa gospel group held by Prince Gozie okeke fondly known as akanchawa.. I worked as a guitarist for many years, produced with him and so many other artists like mich c Philips ,blessed Samuel, osita muolokwu, chinyere udoma, chinedu Nwadike and many more during my years of services in the industry I made a popular name called Abada by all even my fans before the lord gave me a revelation of this newest kingdom known as Acoustic voice,. Acoustic voice was started in a little form with a friend called Rabbi goldark m who is also like a blood brother to me.  We both started what I call house fellowship before he travelled out but still in lords vine yard,, I took my time, my knees and my whole body seeking God for this wonderful opportunity to sing unto him like David of the old which he finally extended his holy fellowshious hands upon my talent by making it ripe up to this stage.. My mission is strictly on bringing him glory  lifting souls from devil dungeon and above all spreading his news for his next apparation which all living and non living must experience ,friends I urge you all to just take one of this life changing melody and your stories shall become testimonies...... Thanks and remain blessed as u join us in worship for this oncoming kingdom of Jah the faithful one I love you all.
Twitter?@acousticvoice// www.facebook.com/acousticvoiceofheaven
DOWNLOAD MUSIC
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment